Saturday, 1 November 2014

MONTHLY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE {November 2014}


Good morning its, Desíre here again.  Yip, November is here and its only eight weeks to go to Christmas 2014. This year is nearly done and dusted. Trust October was filled with loads of creative fun for you and I am sure your Christmas card stash is a nice pile by now. Thank you once again, to everyone who took the time to email me to request the DS4J 'Sentiment Set' image, and thanks so much to those who have made a creation and linked it up to our October 2014 Christmas Challenge. All the entries were once again so beautifully creative and brought Margy's wonderfully versatile sentiments to life so wonderfully.

Each and everyone who linked their 'Sentiment' creations during October, are a winner, as this wonderfully versatile Christmas Tags, are on its way to you:


... and here are a gorgeous card created with the tags, by our talented design team member  Jackie.




To those who have missed our October Christmas Challenge, its not too late, you are most welcome to join in the fun  from November.  We will offer a free DS4J Christmas image each month with which you can create a card or tag.

You need to enter your card or tag with this free image into Mr Linky below.  Each person who has created a card or tag with the month's free image, will receive the next month's image free.

Please email me at desiref@iafrica.com if you are keen to enter our November challenge with these wonderful tags, and I will get it off to you asap.

So now it's over to you - looking forward to seeing your Christmas cards/tags with this lovely tag set, in our November linky below.

Email Entries


Desire Kantor



Monique


Jane

Margaret



Remember you must enter a project with this month's image to receive next months free image...

19 comments:

  1. The Christmas challenge usually lasts for one month but the linky this time says closes in 18 days. Is it a shorter challenge this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GranMargaret, my subscription ends at that time, so please don't worry, I will be renewing soon and the challenge will be extended to the end of the month.

      Delete
    2. The challenge is now set for the full month of November in the InLinkz!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Margy for sorting this out for us.
      Hugs
      Desíre

      Delete
  2. Great digi - fun tags! I haven't received mine yet - looking forward to receiving the tags! Jackie's project is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super tags! Great Fun - looking forward tot his one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tags looking forward to receiving them soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurian I resent the image again this morning to you. Thanks for letting me know that you did not get my first email, hope you get it this time xxx
      Hugs
      Desire

      Delete
  5. Hi Desire - I sent an email requesting the tags for this month - I am sure you sent it and it got lost in cyberspace - I have been having that issue lately - UGH! Have a blessed week! Gail Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gail, pleased we got the images sorted out for you xxx

      Delete
  6. I have not gotten this moths image either. Can you resend it. I just sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't type this morning. Moths - should be months. LOL.

      Delete
    2. Sorry about that AJ, I did send it to you on 2 November, but resent it again today, 12 November. Please confirm that you received it xxxx

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the free tags. I have just added my card.
    I have been having problems lately as well, not receiving emails.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Challenge Happy Thanksgiving!!! Until next time THANKS! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete