Sunday, 25 May 2014

New digistamps - Sunday 25 May 2014

Here are our new digistamp releases  
Note: The artists' name is in brackets. Click on the category link to take you directly to the shop. 
Lighthouse (Margy) (Backgrounds)
 
Uncle Arthur (Margy) (Boys 'n Toys)

Now let's see (Jen) (Teenz)
Now let's see (coloured) (Jen) (Coloured digis)
What a day (Jen) (Cutie Pies)
What a day (coloured) (Jen) (Coloured digis)
I'm cute (Jen)  (Teenz)
I'm cute (coloured) (Jen) (Coloured digis)
My bags are packed (Jen)  (Holidays)
My bags are packed (Jen)  (Coloured digis)
A birdie told me (Jen) (Divas by design)
A birdie told me (Jen) (Coloured digis)
The DT have each made fabulous and unique cards with one of the new digis 
Alex

 Annie
(Annie used 2 of the new digis)
Antoinette

Charlene


Jackie

Julie Odil

Julie Perry

Karin


Riette

Tonnie

JenLee (using the hand-coloured digis) 


Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoyed our showcase!
 All of these digistamps are now available in the DS4J Shop.

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful and useful new releases, thank you Margy and Jen for allowing me to craft with theme.To my super team mates you have all made such gorgeous cards this week, crafty hugs Julie Ann x
    Digistamps 4 Joy Design Team .
    Handcrafted by Charlies Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation ladies, well done
    Love
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stamps and lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete