Thursday, 1 May 2014

MONTHLY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE {May 2014|}


Good morning its, Desíre here again.  Once again another month has passed and I trust those of you who celebrate Easter had a blessed one.  Trust April was filled with loads of creative fun for you and that your Christmas card stash is starting to grow. Thank you once again, to everyone who took the time to email me to request the DS4J 'Christmas Robin' image, and thank so much to those who have made a creation and linked it up to our April 2014 Christmas Challenge.  All the entries were just so creative.

Each and everyone who linked their 'Christmas Robin' creations in April, are a winner, as this lovely King 1 - Time to go is on its way to you.


... and here is a card booklet (incorporating King 1, 2 and 3) created by our talented design team member, Charlene.


There are two other lovely King images.  All three of them makes for a lovely set. Click on the image names to take you to them online at the DigiStamps4Joy Shop.





To those who have missed our April Christmas Challenge, its not too late, you are most welcome to join in the fun  from May.  We will offer a free DS4J Christmas image each month with which you can create a card or tag.

You need to enter your card or tag with this free image into Mr Linky below.  Each person who has created a card or tag with the month's free image, will receive the next month's image free.

Please email me at desiref@iafrica.com if you are keen to enter our Maychallenge with this wonderful image, and I will get it off to you asap.

So now it's over to you - looking forward to seeing your Christmas cards/tags with this lovely King 1 Time to Go, in our May linky below.


Email Entries

Monique


Desiré K


Jane
Jennifer


Remember you must enter a project with this month's image to receive next months free image...

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desiree thank you so much for the image ,i really enjoyed using it .x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the image!
    Great cards!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very fun image this month! Thank you - I just linked up my card. Your DT samples are so cute!

    I hope it's okay to make a request - I would love to have a Christmas kitty as one of your monthly images - that would be awesome! Keeping my fingers crossed :-)

    Thank you and I hope you and your team have a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fabulous FREE Digi! I love having one each month so I can get a head start on my cards. Love the images! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @KT Fit Kitty - great idea I'll get working on one - so watch this space!
    Margy (DS4J owner)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for another great freebie. I had to buy the other two in the set to use on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Made it with a minute to spare. I clicked on 'done' before I entered my name. All the cards are gorgeous. Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just finishing up my card, but see that the linky has already closed. it's still the 31st here, but I guess not wherever you are. may I add my blog link instead or is it too late and I'm disqualified? so sorry to be so far behind. got sidetracked with some stuff going on. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://justcoffeepleasestampsribbonspaper.blogspot.com/2014/05/peace-on-earth-wise-man.html

    just in case it's okay to still link my project. I understand if not. it's been fun playing along these past few months. thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete