Friday, 3 January 2014

MONTHLY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE {JANUARY 2014}


Good morning its, Desíre here, with some exciting news.  DigiStamps4Joy has decided, seeing that its a New Year, its time for something new here at DS4J.

We all know the Christmas rush at the end of each year to get those Christmas cards/tags made for family and friends, so this is now your chance to create those cards/tags on a monthly basis, and what makes it even more exciting is that we here at DS4J will take the thinking out of it when it gets to choosing images. We will offer a free DS4J Christmas image each month with which you can create a card or tag.    

You need to enter your card or tag with this free image into Mr Linky below.  Each person who has created a card or tag with the month's free image, will receive the next month's image free.

So here is our image for the month of January:


... and here is a lovely shaker Christmas tree bauble card, created by our wonderful Margy with this image.


Please email me at desiref@iafrica.com if you are keen to enter our first challenge with this wonderful image, and I will get it off to you asap.

So now it's over to you - lets see your fabulous creations with this month's image.


Entries received via Email:
Jane

  
 Sonja Sillay
Sonja Sillay

Remember you must enter a project with this month's image to receive next months free image...

31 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea and even better the wonderful free DigiStamps4Joy Digi. Thank you
    Hugs, Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea Desire and DT, I am in on this one...just loving it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooooo cool! I'm totally e-mailing! Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Desire it looks great and this is a fabulous challenge.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea! I've sent off my email to play along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just can't wait to see the entries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous shaker bauble Margy!

    Great write up Desire...can't wait to see all of the entries. Just love that beautiful candle image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous look forward to seeing the beauties.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for the free image. I have just sent the email to request it. Look forward to seeing all the entries.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic idea!! I have emailed you my request!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Progressive challenges...this will be really fun and inspiring. Thanks for the invite Desire and Pam. I have emailed my request for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving this challenge - I just sent an email for the freebie- I had already decided I am going to make many tags in 2014 so this fits right in with my goal - thank you very much for the freebie and for the inspiration - have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great idea.. hope there will be many making part.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome creation from Margy and Crafting Vicki....have entered mine too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the wonderful response, and a BIG HUGE thanks to Desire for taking on this task for me!
    I'm loving the entries already!
    Margy

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great idea. I will try to enter a card each month. I need to get my mojo reset after being so long without doing a card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so happy you are doing this challenge, it's the only way I get a head start on christmas cards! I have added my card #3, thanks for the wonderful image.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woo hoo. Another progressive Christmas challenge to help keep me on track. Thanks Desíre and Margy! I look forward to playing along!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you again for this challenge and freebie. It is good to get an early start on our Christmas cards.
    I have just loaded my card I made today with the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the free image to get me started extra early on this years Christmas Cards - and the fact that it is a Challenge is a bonus.
    Hope that I can keep up with all my birthday cards and Christmas as well!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the Christmas digi! I have sent an e-mail. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, Desire, looking forward to doing this challenge. Sent an email on Monday and have not received anything from you checked my spam also,
    Thanks
    sdenimandlace1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so much for the lovely image I so enjoyed the challenge .x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for the digi and to take part in the progressive challenge.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you Desire I did get the image and have it printed. Frozen pipes were keeping me busy.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for the beautiful freebie. What a fun challenge!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for the wonderful freebie, I have posted my card on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for the freebie. Can't believe I have actually card card number one done for Christmas 2014. Brill idea, lou x

    ReplyDelete
  30. I see there are such great entries.
    Desire, I have a question. Could one join in now and start with the 2nd challenge. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete