Sunday, 7 July 2013

New digistamps - Sunday 7th July

Here are our new digistamp releases 
To all the "Misteri" fans out there ... feast your eyes on these new digis!

Note: The artists' name is in brackets. Click on the category link to take you directly to the shop. 
Footprints (Jen) (Boys 'n toys)
Misteri in love (Jen)  (Teenz)

Misteri - my hair (Jen)  (Teenz)

Misteri - Marie Antoinette (Jen) (Teenz)
Misteri - all dressed up (Jen) (Teenz)

Queen for a day (Margy) (Divas by design)
Karoo water (Margy) (Backgrounds)



The DT have created a stunning selection of cards with "Misteri - all dressed up"

Alex

Asmah

Karin

Jackie

Margaret

Annerieke
 Ursula


Jen created this stunning card with "Misteri - Marie Antoinette"
"Misteri - my hair"
"Misteri in love"
   Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoyed our showcase!
 All of these digistamps are now available in the DS4J Shop.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow stunning new releases, Jen I so love all the new Misteri releases and Margy, that 'windpomp' scene is just up my ally, love it. Design Team your creations are just so wonderful, love them all.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and what stunning new releases. Margy I love your "Karoo water"..I grew up with that scene...hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards ladies! Margy, I love the windpomp too.
    Jen Leeflang

    ReplyDelete
  4. All wonderful creations!

    Hugs,
    Annerieke

    ReplyDelete