Saturday, 23 February 2013

OUR 1st BIRTHDAY

It is exactly ONE YEAR (23 February 2012) since I (Margy) took over the ownership of Digistamps4Joy! And what a fabulous year this has been. I have met so many wonderful people here, worked with an absolutely marvelous team, and I had so much fun while doing this (yes, there is always jolly hard work as well!). I have also been on an extremely steep learning curve, but came out on top.

I would like to THANK the Design Team (past and present members) for their dedication and absolutely fabulous creations! A big thank you of course to our main artist JenLee - you always amaze me with your artwork.

And can I hear you say ... so where are 'our' presents? LOL. I will be setting up a BLOG HOP soon, and a nice discount on some of the images ... SO WATCH THIS SPACE!!! If you have subscribed to this blog you will receive an update every time a post is published, so you won't miss out! And of course, remember to become a follower of our blog, as the prizes (yes more than one) will be given to our followers.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart,

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday fellow Pisces! :). Looking forward to the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first birthday. It is only a huge honour to be on your design team. Thanks Margy for all the hard work and dedication.
    Hugs Desíre  {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}  {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Digistamps 4 Joy!!!
    And thank you, a special BIG one to you, Margy for making Digistamps 4 Joy such a wonderful platform for my silly scribbles ... it really is exciting for me, week after week, to see what your fabulous Design team has created with my doodles.
    Here's to a long and successful future for DS4J!
    Jen Leeflang
    (aka JenLee)
    (aka BLUEBERRY BEAR)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Digistamps4joy,, Boy that has flown past..

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! how quick has that year gone
    Happy Birthday
    love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy First Birthday DigiStamps4Joy and to you Margy.
    It is a pleasure to sit in your Design Team.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 1st birthday DS4J. I was privileged to be on the DT, when Margy took over and what a pleasure it has been to work with this talented team. May you be around for many more years. Ursula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margy, many, many Happy Returns to Digistamps For Joy! It is a pleasure to work for you, you are a marvellous Team Leader and much loved by all of us. You have turned my crafting upside down since that happy day you invited me to join the group. Thank you for leading me to all the lovely new friends and stamps I have met xx

    ReplyDelete